Saturday 21 January 2017

My latest dungeon trip

Hey everyone.  I thought there would be another post this week, after my post about Sinnation last weekend.  Knowing that I had my first session of the year with Mistress Courtney later in the week.  In fact it would be the first since my birthday session a couple months ago.  I had a few "vanilla" things to do during the week but found myself thinking a lot of what may happen.  Especially thanks to a couple of messages from Mistress asking to send a couple of my fantasies and thoughts and maybe i'd be surprised with one in the session.  Somehow I find it hard to write them straight down even though my imagination is normally non-stop.  I admitted this, and also realised Mistress was getting me even more excited about the session.  This built up to a fever pitch by the day before,  I was invited to go snowboarding, but thought with my injury track record it may not be the best idea.


The morning came and I woke up feeling really good, I texted to confirm my appointment and set about getting ready.  I had a stop to make on the way there and received some instructions from Mistress that were different than normal.  It really set my imagination off again.  And I realised I may need another pitstop on the way there.  I did the usual standing around putting what I may need into a bag, before completely changing my mind and swapping it all.  In the end I settled for my fishnet dress Mistress had commented on last week and my pink wig as i'd been instructed to take that.  Some makeup and fence net stockings.  In my other bag I had the laptop i'd fixed for a friend, so when I dropped that off I had to make sure it was the right bag!!

I'd been told by Mistress to inform her when I'd parked up, then when told to enter the dungeon and go straight into the room and get myself dressed for her.  I realised that this would maybe put a toilet break to the back of the agenda so I made another "pit-stop" at a well known supermarket chain, to use their toilets and also buy a drink for the drive home and as always had the panty paranoia as there was another customer in there.  A few minutes later  I pulled up outside the dungeon slightly apprehensive as this was a completely new start to the session, sent a quick text and felt the nervous excitement peak as it always does.  I then got the command to enter.

I locked up and headed to that now fairly familiar door and headed in,  I went into the room i'd been instructed to without seeing Mistress Courtney, and I set about getting ready.  I was just about ready when Mistress entered and I gulped, as always Mistress looked stunning.  She liked my outfit and helped me with the last touches, while explaining what she wanted to do in the session, at some of the comments I found myself trembling with excitement.  I've never been video'd before, and it was going to happen. I then gave Mistress a small gift which she put on and the session properly started.

I normally leave out a lot of the details of my sessions, and feel i'm still going to here, but I started being strapped over the bench, legs and back strapped down and wrists cuffed, I really couldnt move at all. Mistress was first teasing me with her nails and tickling me and I couldnt resist, she alternated this with a spanking, which was probably harder than any i've had before, (I had said in the pre-session msg's that I really haven't explored the whole pain threshold thing, so I guess I had this coming)  I was squirming a fair bit, all the while Mistress's voice was softly in my ear pushing me into that space,  I found out later this was where Mistress had recorded a couple of clips.

Next I was led over Mistresses knee for more spanking, with more of her words making my mind melt, talking about some of the idea's i'd sent, how she would love to make a proper clip with one of them.  Almost like a femdom TV gameshow.  But i'll leave that there for now hehe.


After being over Mistresses knee I was well strapped down on my back, ankles held apart with a spreader bar, arms cuffed down the sides and rope strapping me to the trolley.  I was gazing up at Mistress as she proceeded to tickle, prod and poke me, making me moan and squirm, which was also for the cameras benefit, I was lost in the moment and then Mistress pulled out a magic wand, which added to the teasing and torment, before Mistress came up with the idea of running a twitter poll to see just how long people would think I could last and then pointing out we would have to do a proper clip then, I was writhing on the bench feeling myself dangling at that magic point desperate to be allowed a release, alas that wasn't coming in the session.  I was told that Mistress would like me to still be all excited when I watched the videos later.  She left me strapped to the bench to calm down while she got me some water, and giggled as she returned as something certainly hadnt calmed down.  Then unstrapped me, checked I was ok and left me to get dressed.  


I was pretty much dressed as Mistress came back in for a chat,  she showed me a little video and has posted it on her twitter showing off the Necklace I gave her and saying she was still going to exploit me, I nearly melted right there again.  We talked about a few things and it looks like being a very busy few weeks, I genuinely feel lucky.  As always I left with a huge smile on my face, despite the ache, and floated through the 5pm friday traffic.  I've said it before, but seeing Mistress does seem to stop any signs of traffic frustration.  I got home and made some food before sitting down and checking my phone and......

It seems lots of people liked the little clip Mistress posted, about her exploiting me.  And then a check of my emails found the clips that had been recorded.  At that point I only knew of the last one when I was led on my back, so I got relaxed and sat back and watched them, it instantly brought the feelings back, knowing Mistress wanted me to think about how I felt about them and maybe others seeing them had thoughts crashing round inside me.  I really do find the thought exciting, almost intoxicating, needless to say I watched the clips a couple of times each and let my mind drift.  I used my own magic wand whilst watching the clip with one used and pretty soon found myself how can I put it, hmmm extremely happy.  I can safely say I had an amazing dream last night and have felt in such a happy mood all day today.

I'm gonna wrap this up now as its gone on quite long, but needless to say i'm excited about a fair few things coming up, and feel so very lucky about it all.  As always feel free to chat, either on here or on twitter, and I need to say a huge thankyou to Mistress Courtney and also the Stockport Dungeon for another great day.

Cinnamon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment